server

Discussion in 'FTB: Monster' started by brad bauerhuit, Feb 10, 2014.

1. brad bauerhuit

brad bauerhuit New Member

is it jst me or is the server down??
  2. MyHeRoZeRo

MyHeRoZeRo Server Owner Staff Member Server Owner Administrator The Secret Team TeamSpeak Admin

Hey, from what I can see you were blocked by the firewall, there's been an IP which keeps getting blocked regularly, so I presume that may be you.

From what I can see you're entering the game server IP into teamspeak, which means you're trying to connect to the game server on an unopened port which it see's as a hack attempt and it blocks you.

Cheers
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
  3. Robert

Robert New Member Donator

I think that happens to me. It says "Can't reach server" and when i use a VPN with a IP from the US it will let me on the server. I'm using the teamspeak IP, so don't know what it happens to me :S
  4. MyHeRoZeRo

MyHeRoZeRo Server Owner Staff Member Server Owner Administrator The Secret Team TeamSpeak Admin

There's only been one block today so I presume that's you, it was for trying to connect to the game server on port 41144 which is a teamspeak port, there's no possible other way you could get blocked unless you tried to connect to the wrong server.

If you want to be extra sure you're using the correct IP, use 103.25.58.29

And It's a temporary block, so 5-15 minutes, to many though and it will perm you.